Thank you for being a fan Use Condom Sense!
We have comments on our website to encourage a discussion between our health educators and the teens we serve. Comments will be approved by our team before being made live to Use Condom Sense.
Posted comments and images do not necessarily represent the views of Use Condom Sense, the Teen Pregnancy Prevention Program or the Southern Nevada Health District. External, non-Use Condom Sense links on this site do not constitute official endorsement on behalf of Use Condom Sense. While we encourage you to share thoughts and opinions, we expect that this will be done in a respectful manner.
Use Condom Sense does not agree with or endorse every comment that individuals post on our pages. Our goal is to share ideas and information with as many individuals as possible and our policy is to accept the majority of comments made to our website.
Therefore, a comment will not be approved if it contains:
- Hate speech
- Profanity, obscenity or vulgarity
- Nudity in profile pictures
- Defamation to a person or people
- Name calling and/or personal attacks
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product
- Comments that infringe on copyrights or other intellectual property rights
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile
- Links to non-government sites
- Other comments that we deem inappropriate.
We understand that the Internet is a 24/7 medium; however, our moderation capabilities are not. Comments will be reviewed and approved Monday through Thursday, between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m.
Email TPPP@snhdmail.org if you have any questions.